SIMPLE REMINDERS AND COMMUNICATION
(SR&C) Acceptable Use Policy
- SR&C does not express or convey any foul language or abusive speech in phone calls, emails, or text messages to our clients. Our agents have been informed to politely end any calls if foul language or abusive speech is directed at them. This will be reported to and investigated by the SR&C company manager.
- During the reminder phone calls, our agents do not give personal opinions or make personal decisions for our clients.
- SR&C service will not be used to harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses or phone numbers for soliciting.
- SR&C service will not be used to engage in fraudulent activity with respect to third parties.
- Violating or facilitating the violation of any local or foreign law, including laws regarding the transmission of clients’ personal data, will not be tolerated.
- No transmitting of any material that is slanderous and/or defamatory.
- Any reminder calls that are not used in a month, will not be allowed to carry over to the next month. SR&C encourages you to use your plan to the full. You can check the blackboard for suggestions that are being used. These are reminders you may not have thought of but are useful.
- No transmitting of any false information with the intent either to mislead or to prank the recipient.
- All reminder calls will be made by an agent within the one-hour window before the set time – but made as close to the scheduled time as possible.
- Reminders need to be scheduled 24 hours in advance.
- On weekends and holidays, reminders need to be scheduled 72 hours in advance. Any Friday scheduling made after 4 pm Pacific Time will not get processed until Monday morning unless it’s a 3-day weekend. Then Tuesday would be the next processing day.
- Any cancelations or reschedules need to be done at least 12 hours before the initial reminder; otherwise, that reminder will be applied as “used” toward your account. Please see weekends & holidays.
- SR&C is not a medical practitioner, doctor, or pharmacist. As the cardholder of your account, you understand that this accountability is yours. You, the cardholder, are responsible for any reminders on your agenda that have to do with you or those on your account being reminded to take their medication. SR&C and agents are not accountable for any action taken from you or those on your account for medication reminders.
Voice Recording and Monitoring Consent:
You agree and consent that SR&C may record or monitor your personal data, oral or voice communications, utterances, and conversations or commands made by you during the use of the SR&C as permitted by 18 U.S.C § 2511 et seq., Cal. Pinal Code § 632 et seq., and other state laws that regulate call monitoring and recording. By using SR&C services, you expressly consent and grant to SR&C the right to record and use this information for the purpose of expressing and conveying to you the paying customers’ personal reminder thoughts.
Plan A (Month-To-Month Payment):
No refunds for cancelation of Plan A. If canceled, the service will end on the 30th day from purchase.
Plan B (Yearly Annual Payment):
If an annual plan is canceled within the first six months of purchase, you agree to pay 6 months at the $45 monthly rate. You will then be reimbursed the remainder of the annual rate.
Example: Annual plan purchased in January and canceled between January to June – 6 months at $45 (monthly rate) will be deducted from the refund. Refund will be applied using the same method of payment through which the plan was purchased.